100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
100 hour residential Multi-Style Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
Rishikesh - The World Capital of Yoga is a city situated at the foothills of Himalayas along the banks of the Sacred River Ganges. Land known for rich Yoga Heritage and a lineage of Yogi’s and Yogini’s is the ideal destination for students to begin, enhance and enrich their Yoga Journey.
So if you’re looking to deepen your yoga practice or to become a yoga teacher following are simple steps will make your decision easy.
Let’s get started...
Shiva Shakti Yoga School at Rishikesh
Overlooking the Sacred Ganges and the famous Lakshman Jhula
Shiva Shakti Yoga Centers Highlits
A nice cozy yoga shala with energy perfect for ones yoga evolution
Accommodation, Food & AMENITIES of Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Experience the comfort and warmth of Indian Hospitality during Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Private Luxury Double bed Rooms & Twin Shared Luxury Double bed Rooms
- Shiva Shakti Yoga School is located at the Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh.
- We offer two types of Luxury accomodations Private Luxury Double bed Rooms & Twin Sharing Luxury Two single bed rooms
- Located at a prime location we offer one of the best hotels for stay
- High quality service, warm hotel staff and luxurious accommodation make the students stay with us an extra special.
Food & Amenities of Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
- We serve 3 wholesome vegetarian meals (Indian cuisine) - Excluding Holidays
- Laundry Services are available at the center at reasonable charges.
- Drinking water is available for free for the students.
- There is an Ayruvedic doctor and a massage center.
- Free WiFi
Simply follow the steps to book your seat
1. Click on APPLY TODAY
2. APPLY ONLINE
Select Location, Date & Package and then fill up an application form
After review, an email will confirm your application
Pay €400 deposite to confirm your booking
100-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India Pricing Options
Select best packange option for Yoga TTC Rishikesh
Private Luxury Room
Early Bird € 1250
* Package included
- 100 Hours YTTC Course Fees
- 11 Nights 12 Days Accommodation
- 3 veg meals/day (Excluding Holidays)
- Shuttle Airport Pick Up from nearest Airport on the 1st Day of Course
- Course Manual & Material
- Kriya Set
- Free Wifi
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh, India
Course starting from €600
Rishikesh 100-Hour Certification - Yoga Alliance Certified - RYT 100
Laxman Jhula | Rishikesh | India
Himalayan Mountains, The Sacred Ganges and the Yogis
Our property is located in Tapovan near the Laxman Jhula, Rishikesh. Located on the banks of the Sacred River Ganges spiritual bliss awaits you. Located at the foothills of Himalayas along the Ganges it is a perfect destination to begin, enhance your spiritual journey.
Tourists from all over the world are attracted to Rishikesh for yoga, rafting, and traveling, Rishikesh has become an international attraction. Rafting in Rishikesh is a popular sport in summer.
How to reach Shiva Shakti Yoga School in Rishikesh?
- The Jolly Grant Airport is approximately 22 Kms from Rishikesh and it takes 45 min to reach the hotel.
Easy Registration Process
Yoga Teacher Training Application Process & Refind Policy
- Fill the application form available online and submit it, if already done you are on step 2
- You will receive an email from us confirming the receipt of your application form
- Book your place for Teacher Training by making a deposit of €400 /- The bank details will be mailed to you
- Remaining course fee to be transferred 7 days before the beginning of the Teacher Training or pay in cash on arrival or before starting the course
- Course fee is non-refundable and non transferable. In case of cancellation we can reschedule your admission to any other Shiva Shakti Yoga RY-TTC within the next 1 year
- If you have any other queries or you need any specific information write to us on email@example.com
View more reviews
Yoga Teacher Training India - Reviews
Yoga Teacher Training Centre in India