200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
Residential Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training India
Shiva Shakti Yoga School – Welcomes all the aspiring Yoga Teachers & Practitioners for the 200 Hour, 300 Hours, 500 Hours Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa, Rishikesh & Varanasi in India registered with Yoga Alliance USA.
This Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International accredited Teacher Training Course is a perfect stepping stone for students to become an Internationally Certified Professional Yoga Teacher.
The 1st step, isn’t that the most important? We encourage you as students to answer this question for yourselves.
The Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International affiliated and recognized residential Hatha and Ashtanga 200 hour Teacher Training Course is an very important step taken by students in the direction of establishing themselves as Internationally recognized Professional Yoga Teachers. It is a foundation course offered to one and all. Students who are beginners, enthusiasts as well as those who are advanced levels of practice or professionals can apply for this course. A good, solid, authentic and traditional foundation course goes a long way in enabling students establish a flawless personal yoga practice as well as a establishing a progressive career path in the yogic world.
RYS TTC - Shiva Shakti Yoga School committed to Excellence
Enrich, Enhance and Evolve - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam - The World is One Family is the vision set by the founders of Shiva Shakti Yoga and the entire Shiva Shakti Yoga team is committed to realize it. Our teachers accept all the students as their family and share with them their knowledge, their experience of yoga in an effort to give this World efficient, passionate, knowledgeable and peace loving Yoga Teachers for tomorrow. We believe students graduating from Shiva Shakti Yoga can make an exceptional Career in Yoga and work Internationally.
THIS COURSE IS FOR - I am
Explore the Higher and Deeper Dimensions of Yoga and Yogic Ways
- Excited about being a Professional Yoga Teacher and pursue a career of Teaching Yoga Internationally
- Wanting to deepen my Yoga Practice and the knowledge of Yogic Ways
- Passionate about learning Yoga and being a messenger of Good Physical Health, Emotional Health, Love, Peace and Harmony
- Seeking Transformation and the experience of Self Realization
- In Love with Yoga and super excited to learn its mystic ways
Highlights of 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
Yoga Teacher Training Course Conducted in Goa, Rishikesh & Varanasi, India
Yoga Alliance Accreditation
Internationally Recognized Yoga Certificate by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance Professionals
You will receive a 200-hour certification eligible to be registered with Yoga Alliance US.
Why Shiva Shakti Yoga is always special
Preserving Tradition Innovating Modern Teaching Techniques
- Transforming Lives since 2013 ~ more than 2000 yoga practitioners form over 100 countries and more than 1500 professional yoga teachers teaching the art of yoga in various parts of the World
- Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International accredited Teacher Training Course
- Traditional Yoga School with experienced teachers who learned their craft in the Gurukul Schooling System
- All our teaching hours are by our Lead Teachers
- Empowering students with the knowledge and techniques of the most ancient form of Yoga - Hatha Yoga
- Teaching the more contemporary form of Asanas - Ashtanga Vinyasa Yog
- A holistic approach and a comprehensive syllabus which includes Gyana Yoga (Philosophy), Bhakti Yoga (Mantra Chanting), Raja Yoga (Concentration and Meditation), Hatha Yoga (Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Cleansing Kriya and Asana) along with Yoga Anatomy, Teaching Methodology and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
- Great accommodation and beautifully locate Yoga Shala.
Why Shiva Shakti Yoga?
Empowering Students, Creating the Teachers of Tomorrow
- Internationally Recognized Certification Course which means graduating students can work professionally across the World
- In the land blessed by the presence of the Sacred River Ganges, at the foothills of Himalayas where many realized Yogi’s and Yogini’s have set foot
- In companionship of Yoga Teachers who are passionate about sharing their knowledge of Yoga with their students
- Learn the most ancient form the Hatha Yoga as well as the more contemporary Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- With a Yoga School and a team who are committed to putting in efforts to ensure graduating Yoga students realize their Yoga Dream
Booking Process of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
Simply follow the steps to book your seat for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
1. Click on APPLY TODAY
2. APPLY ONLINE
Select Location, Date & Package and then fill up an application form
After review, an email will confirm your application
Pay €400 deposite to confirm your booking
200-Hour YTTC Pricing Options
Select best packange option for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
Private Beach Cottage
Early Bird € 1900 if booked two months in advance.
Twin Shared Beach Cottage
Early Bird € 1700 if booked two months in advance.
Private AC Luxury Accomodation
Early Bird € 1500 if booked two months in advance.
Non AC Twin Shared Accomodation
No Early Bird
Private AC Luxury Accomodation
Early Bird € 1200 if booked two months in advance.
Luxury AC Hostel - 4 Sharing
No Early Bird
100 Euros early bird discount if booked two months in advance.(Only for Applicable Packages)
* Package included
- 200 Hours YTTC Course Fees
- 22 Nights 23 Days Accommodation
- 3 veg meals/day (Excluding Holidays)
- Shuttle Airport Pick Up from nearest Airport on the 1st Day of Course
- Course Manual & Material
- Kriya Set
- Free Wifi
Contact Us email@example.com To check an availability Package Without Accommodation & Food (Only Tution Fees)
Upcoming 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India 2018 - 2019
Slect 200-Hours YTTC From Goa / Rishikesh / Varanasi
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training GOA, India
Course starting from €1300
GOA - 200-Hour Certification - Yoga Alliance Certified - RYT 200
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh, India
Course starting from €999
Rishikesh 200-Hour Certification - Yoga Alliance Certified - RYT 200
Sept 04, 2018 - Sept 26, 2018
Course starting from €900
Varanasi 200-Hour Certification - Yoga Alliance Certified - RYT 200
Sept 01, 2018 - Sept 23, 2018
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course syllabus consists of
Multy style. The Practice: HATHA Yoga, Ashtanga & Vinyasa
- Hatha Yoga – origin and significance
- Asana (Hatha Form, Ashtanga & Vinyasa)
- Benefits of performing Asana
- Asana Alignment
- Mantra Chanting
- Philosophy – Patanjali Yog Sutra
- Philosophy – Paths of Yoga
- Philosophy – Chakra and Nadis
- Philosophy – Introduction to Bhakti Yog and Karma Yog
- Practical Experience – Bhakti Yog and Karma Yog
- Insight into Yoga Anatomy
- IDeveloping Teaching Skills and Techniques, Planning of Yog Classes and Yoga Retreats
Techniques, Training and Practice
- Hatha yoga asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation
- Training on techniques
- Guided practice of asana techniques
Teaching Methodology of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
- Teaching skills such as group dynamics and planning of class
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting
- Teaching style
Anatomy and Physiologyy
- Human physical anatomy and physiology
- Chakras and Nadis
- Study of asana and pranayama of our body
- The study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts (such as the Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika or Bhagavad Gita or Ashtanga Yoga)
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others (seva)
- 06:00 am to 06:30 am – Bhakti Karma Yog
- 06:30 am to 07:00 am – Cleansing Kriyas
- 07:00 am to 08:00 am – Pranayam, Mudra and Bandha
- 08:00 am to 08:45 am – Tea & Breakfast
- 08:45 am to 10:45 am – Asana
- 10:45 am to 11:00 am – Break
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm – Anatomy and Physiology
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm – Mantra Chanting
- 12:30 pm to 02:00 pm – Lunch & Rest
- 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm – Philosophy
- 03:00 pm to 03:30 pm – Meditation
- 03:30 pm to 03:45 pm – Break
- 03:45 pm to 05:45 pm – Alignment and Teaching Methodology
- 05:45 pm to 07:15 pm – Break
- 07:15 pm to 08:30 pm – Dinner
- 08:30 pm to 09:30 pm – Self Study
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India Course Duration
- 23 Days and 22 Nights is the duration of the course
- Every 7th day of the course is a holiday (Day 7, Day 14)
Eligibility - Who is eligible to join the course?
- Yoga is for one and all; hence we invite each and everyone who wishes to be a part of this blissful journey of 200 hours Teacher Training Course
- The course is open for beginners as well as for seekers who have been practicing yoga for a while and fall under the advanced category
Payment Method of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India
- All payments to be transferred to Shiva Shakti Yoga Pvt Ltd through bank transfer.
- We suggest you to use www.transferwise.com which is a easy,safe and hassle free online payment mode with minimum charges (suggested to us by our students)
- If you are doing a bank transfer from your bank please mail us the TT copy
If I wish to talk to someone whom do I speak to?
- Direct Mobile or whatsapp: +917757024412 / +919823058089
- SkypeID: shivashaktiyoga
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination & Certification
- Examination will be based on written as well as practicals
- 95% of attendance is mandatory to be applicable for certification
- Consumption of Alcohol or Smoking or Use of Any Banned Substance or In-disciplined Behavior with Teachers or Fellow Students shall result in immediate rustication from the course without any refund.
- Advane Fee or Course fee is non transferable and non refundable.
- In case of any cancellation course can re schedule your admission to any TTC within 1 year of registration.
- For reschedule of the course latest courses price will be applicable
Show more reviews
Yoga Teacher Training India - Reviews
Yoga Teacher Training Centre in India