About 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh India
The 200 hours Teacher Training in Rishikesh offered by Shiva Shakti Yoga provides a great foundation for seekers from across the globe to begin, progress and attain perfection in their practice of Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh in itself is a unique opportunity for the seekers to be introduced to the most ancient form of Yoga by the teachers who have learned it the traditional way from yogis and guru’s across India.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is designed and executed to suit the requirements of seekers who have just begun the practice of yoga as well as for the seekers who have been practicing yoga for a while.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – Course Details
Our course is designed basis the standards provided by yoga alliance. Since we have integrated the traditional method of teaching to the standards of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh, the course will give you the best of training to be a Yoga Teacher and deepen the knowledge of yoga.
Techniques, Training and Practice
- Hatha yoga asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation
- Training on techniques
- Guided practice of asana techniques
- Teaching skills such as group dynamics and planning of class
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting
- Teaching styles
Anatomy and Physiology
- Human physical anatomy and physiology
- Chakras and Nadis
- Study of asana and pranayama of our body
- The study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts (such as the Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Bhagavad Gita, or Ashtanga Yoga)
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others (seva)
- 06:00 am to 06:30 am – Bhakti Karma Yog
- 06:30 am to 07:00 am – Cleansing Kriyas
- 07:00 am to 08:00 am – Pranayam, Mudra and Bandha
- 08:00 am to 08:45 am – Tea & Breakfast
- 08:45 am to 10:45 am – Asana
- 10:45 am to 11:00 am – Break
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm – Anatomy and Physiology
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm – Mantra Chanting
- 12:30 pm to 02:00 pm – Lunch & Rest
- 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm – Philosophy
- 03:00 pm to 03:30 pm – Meditation
- 03:30 pm to 03:45 pm – Break
- 03:45 pm to 05:45 pm – Alignment and Teaching Methodology
- 05:45 pm to 07:15 pm – Break
- 07:15 pm to 08:30 pm – Dinner
- 08:30 pm to 09:30 pm – Self Study
- 18% GST applicable. It may vary if government policy or taxation change
- All payments to be transferred to Shiva Shakti Yoga Pvt Ltd through bank transfer.
- We suggest you to use transferwise.com which is a easy ,safe and hassle free online payment mode with minimum charges (suggested to us by our students)
- If you are doing a bank transfer from your bank please mail us the TT copy
- We believe yoga is for all, so who ever wishes to participate in the course can apply
- From beginner to advanced yoga practitioner can participate in the course
- Seekers who wish to deepen their practice and knowledge are all welcome to participate
- 22 Days and 21 Nights is the duration of the course
- Every 7th day of the course is a holiday
Yoga Alliance Accreditation
Shiva Shakti Yoga School in Rishikesh is affiliated to all major Yoga Alliance organisations
Yoga Alliance International
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Fees
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Rishikesh, India
21 nights & 22 days
INR120,000 ($1850 Approx. Twin Sharing) Plus 18% GST on Package Cost
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh 2018 - 2019 Calender
|Apr 01, 2018 - Apr 22, 2018
|May 01, 2018 - May 22, 2018
|Jun 08, 2018 - Jun 30, 2018
|Jul 08, 2018 - Jul 30, 2018
|Aug 08, 2018 - Aug 30, 2018
|Sep 08, 2018 - Sep 30, 2018
|Oct 08, 2018 - Oct 30, 2018
|Nov 08, 2018 - Nov 30, 2018
|Dec 08, 2018 - Dec 30, 2018
|Jan 08, 2019 - Jan 30, 2019
|Feb 06, 2019 - Feb 28, 2019
|Mar 08, 2019 - Mar 30, 2019
|Apr 08, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019
|May 08, 2019 - May 30, 2019
|Jun 08, 2019 - Jun 30, 2019
Why teacher training course at Shiva Shakti Yoga is different?
- Shiva Shakti Yoga is a traditional Yoga school in Rishikesh and we believe in just following the ancient tradition as it is
- Our curriculum is based on traditional practice and techniques
- Our course is based on Hatha Yog Pradipika, Patanjali Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita
- All our teacher come from a tradition background of yoga and have deep knowledge and experience in teaching traditional Hatha Yoga
- At shiva Shakti Yoga we practice yoga in rishikesh to be physically fit, mentally strong, emotionally balanced and spiritually enhanced
- We believe in limited small group size to give maximum personal attention to all students
How to apply for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India
- Once you fill in the APPLICATION FORM for teacher training course you will receive a email from us within 48 hours of submission of your form
- After you get the confirmation mail you have to make a advance payment of INR 24000. Details of the account will be mailed to you
- Remaining course fee is to be made 1 week before starting of the course date
- Course fee is non transferable and non refundable. In case of any cancellation we can re schedule your admission to any TTC within 1 year of registration
- Please write to us in case you have a query or need specific information at email@example.com
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India – FAQ
What yoga styles do you teach?
In 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course – we teach traditional Hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is the core form of yoga with practice of asana, pranayama, mudra and bandha with Yoga Philosophy.
What subjects are taught in 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh?
Asana, Pranayama intense practice, Anatomy, Philosophy, Mantra Chant, Meditation,Teaching skills and alignment and adjustment.
Who can Join the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh?
Anyone who wishes to join this course from a beginner to an advance practitioner can join this course.
What is the type of accommodation for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh?
Single and sharing luxurious accommodation with attached toilets.
What food is served at Shiva Shakti Yoga?
We serve healthy Indian Veg Food.
How to Join the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh?
Select the course with center (Location) and fill the application form. You will get a revert within 24 hours . You will receive Student travel Guide which will give you the details on travel, accommodation, food and etc.
What is Student Travel Guide?
Student Travel Guide is a document which a student receives after filling the application form. It is a detailed document which helps the student with all necessary information about course and required preparations, How to Travel, Visa, About Location, Accommodation and other important details for the course.
Which yoga alliance are you affiliated to?
Shiva Shakti Yoga and the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh is Affiliated to Yoga alliance USA, Yoga Alliance Professionals and Yoga alliance International.
What is the Profile of teachers at Shiva Shakti Yoga School in Rishikesh?
We have one of the best Indian Yoga Teachers Team for our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Course with Strong educational background in Yoga with good teaching experience.
Would I be able to start my own Yoga school or Studio after completing the course?
Yes. Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh course provides you the training to be a Yoga teacher. You can start your own Studio or Private classes. Shiva Shakti Yoga also assists you with Personal support to set a class or retreat.
If I wish to talk to someone whom do I speak to?
You can Chat online or contact on Skype ID ShivaShaktiyoga or write a email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9168333647
- Course fee is non transferable and non refundable. In case of any cancellation we can re schedule your admission to any TTC within 1 year of registration.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India – Post Training Support
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – Post Training Support
- Support in registration with Yoga alliance
- We help our students plan their class, retreat or personal sessions