300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa
The 300 hours Teacher Training Course offered by Shiva Shakti Yoga is a great platform for the seekers to intensify their practice of Hatha Yoga. This course is specifically designed for the seekers who have completed the 200 hours Teacher Training Course. The 300 hours Teacher Training Course empowers the seekers with skills and techniques that enable them to practice as well as teach the advanced asanas with utmost efficiency and perfection. The seekers get to learn tantra meditation techniques and the study of philosophy is such that they get a whole new perspective of the Patanjali Yog Sutra as well as Bhakti Yog, Karma Yog as explained in the Bhagvat Gita. The course also focuses on educatingthe seekers about the ways to set up successful professional practice as well as setting up their own Yoga Schools, Studios.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Goa – Course Details
Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India course is designed basis the standards provided by yoga alliance. Since we have integrated the traditional method of teaching to the standards of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India, the course will give you the best of training to be a Yoga Teacher and deepen the knowledge of yoga.
Techniques, Training and Practice
- Enhanced understanding and experience as compared to the content of 300 hour course
- Focus on advance Tantra Asana and Pranayama
- Advance training and analysis on Asanana and deep Tantra practice
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting
- Teaching styles
- Qualities of a teacher
Anatomy and Physiology
- Advance Human physical anatomy and physiology
- Chakras and Nadis, Mudra and Bandha
- Study of anatomy with reference to asana and pranayama
- Study of ancient texts of Tantra , Patanjali Yog Sutra, Bhagvatgita and Ashtanga Yoga
- Yogic lifestyle in today’s world
- Application of philosophy in your daily life for peace and harmony
- 06:00 am to 06:30 am – Karma Yoga
- 06:30 am to 07:00 am – Cleansing (Kriyas)
- 07:00 am to 08:00 am – Pranayama, Mudras, Bandha
- 08:00 am to 8:30 am – Tea Break
- 08:30 am to 10:30 am – Asana & Alignment
- 10:30 am to 12:00 pm – Brunch
- 12:00 pm to 01:15 pm – Anatomy and Physiology and Mantra Chanting
- 01:15 pm to 02:00 pm – Break
- 02:00 pm to 03:30 pm – Yoga Philosophy and Meditation
- 03:30 pm to 04:00 pm – Break
- 04:00 pm to 05:30 pm – Practicum, Methodology, Teaching Practice
- 05:30 pm to 06:00 pm – Break
- 06:00 pm to 07:00 pm – Self Study/Practice
- 07:00 pm – Dinner
- 18% GST applicable. It may vary if government policy or taxation change
- All payments to be transferred to Shiva Shakti Yoga Pvt Ltd through bank transfer.
- We suggest you to use transferwise.com which is a easy ,safe and hassle free online payment mode with minimum charges (suggested to us by our students)
- If you are doing a bank transfer from your bank please mail us the TT copy
- Yoga Alliance US Certification
- The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India course with Yoga Alliance US Certification has a per-requisite of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program completion with Yoga Alliance US Certification
- Yoga Alliance Professionals Certification
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India course with Yoga Alliance Professionals Certification is open for all and a beginner can also enroll for the 300 Hour YTTC Program
- Seekers who wish to deepen their practice and knowledge are all welcome to participate
- 30 Days and 29 Nights is the duration of the course
- Every 7th day of the course is a holiday
Yoga Alliance Accreditation
Shiva Shakti Yoga is affiliated to all major Yoga Alliance organisations
Yoga Alliance International
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Fees
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa, India
28 nights & 29 days
INR130,000 ($2000 Approx.) Plus 18% GST on Package Cost
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa 2017 Calender
|May 01, 2018 - May 29, 2018
Why teacher training course at Shiva Shakti Yoga is different?
- Shiva Shakti Yoga is a traditional school and we believe in just following the ancient tradition as it is
- Our curriculum is based on traditional practice and techniques
- Our course is based on Hatha Yog Pradipika, Patanjali Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita
- All our teacher come from a tradition background of yoga and have deep knowledge and experience in teaching traditional Hatha Yoga
- At shiva Shakti Yoga we practice yoga to be physically fit, mentally strong, emotionally balanced and spiritually enhanced
- We believe in limited small group size to give maximum personal attention to all students
How to apply for 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa
- Once you fill in the application form for teacher training course you will receive a email from us within 48 hours of submission of your form
- After you get the confirmation mail you have to make a advance payment of INR 24000. Details of the account will be mailed to you
- Remaining course fee is to be made 1 week before starting of the course date
- Course fee is non transferable and non refundable. In case of any cancellation we can re schedule your admission to any TTC within 1 year of registration
- Please write to us in case you have a query or need specific information at email@example.com
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa – FAQ
What yoga styles do you teach?
In 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa Course – we teach traditional Hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is the core form of yoga with practice of asana, pranayama, mudra and bandha with Yoga Philosophy.
What subjects are taught in 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa?
Asana, Pranayama intense practice, Anatomy, Philosophy, Mantra Chant, Meditation,Teaching skills and alignment and adjustment.
Who can Join the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa?
Anyone who wishes to join this course from a beginner to an advance practitioner can join this course.
What is the type of accommodation for 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa?
Single room accommodation with attached toilets.
What food is served at Shiva Shakti Yoga?
We serve healthy Indian Veg Food.
How to Join the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa?
Select the course with center (Location) and fill the application form. You will get a revert within 24 hours . You will receive Student travel Guide which will give you the details on travel, accommodation, food and etc.
What is Student Travel Guide?
Student Travel Guide is a document which a student receives after filling the application form. It is a detailed document which helps the student with all necessary information about course and required preparations, How to Travel, Visa, About Location, Accommodation and other important details for the course.
Which yoga alliance are you affiliated to?
Shiva Shakti Yoga and the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa is Affiliated to Yoga alliance USA, Yoga Alliance Professionals and Yoga alliance International.
What is the Profile of teachers at Shiva Shakti Yoga School?
We have one of the best Indian Yoga Teachers Team for our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa Course with Strong educational background in Yoga with good teaching experience.
Would I be able to start my own Yoga school or Studio after completing the course?
Yes. Our 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa course provides you the training to be a Yoga teacher. You can start your own Studio or Private classes. Shiva Shakti Yoga also assists you with Personal support to set a class or retreat.
If I wish to talk to someone whom do I speak to?
You can Chat online or contact on Skype ID ShivaShaktiyoga or write a email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9168333647
- Course fee is non transferable and non refundable. In case of any cancellation we can re schedule your admission to any TTC within 1 year of registration.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa – Post Training Support
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India – Post Training Support
- Support in registration with Yoga alliance
- We help our students plan their class, retreat or personal sessions