Ayurveda and Meditation Teacher Training Course 70 Hours9 nights 10 days Ayurveda & Meditation Retreat, Goa India
Ayurveda and meditation YTTC Course
Ayurveda is an ancient yet timeless Indian system of medicine. The word Ayurveda literally means “knowledge of life”.
Aim of Ayurveda is to maintain the health of healthy person and cure the disease of the diseased person.
This science is based on the principles that the universe is made up of five elements: air, fire, water, earth, and space.
These elements are represented in humans by three doshas or energies : vata ,pitta and kapha.
Our health and wellbeing depend on getting a right balance of the tridosha (three doshas).
Ayurveda teaches you how to adopt the correct way of living through natural diet and lifestyle to balance your doshas in the body, thus supporting you in your journey towards optimal health.
✔ €100 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT if booked one months in advance.
✔ ACCOMMODATION & FOOD included - Ayurveda & Meditation Retreat.
Ayurveda Retreat Overview
What are you going to learn in this course?
This informative and instructive course in the silvery sand, warmth of the sun and the beautiful sea of Goa, India.
This Ayurveda and Meditation retreat will make you learn and Understand the principles of Ayurveda, concept of dosha & body constitution.
Basic principles of Ayurvedic dietetics & nutrition, Diet & nutrition according to your body constitution & Dosha Imbalance, Yogic diet-Satavic, Rajasic & tamasic food, Conscious eating principle-how to eat, relation of doshas with six tastes.
What are you taking back?
This ayurvedic lifestyle program teaches you to bring balance and healing in your life.
You can use this practice as your profession and make the best use of your valuable knowledge that your gained here.
Students will take home and expanded outlook on how to develop a healthy lifestyle for a healthy living for themselves and others.
New Year Yoga Retreat Overview
Highlights of Ayurveda and Meditation Course
- Learn and deepen your practice in wellness with Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation
- Learn to heal the body with natural elements
- Learning Ayurveda and Yoga and be a messenger of Good Physical Health, Emotional Health, Love, Peace and Harmony
- Learn from the masters
- Enjoy your course at the beach resort at patnem beach and experience the tranquility
Understand the Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Aim of Ayurveda
- Meaning of Ayurveda
- Concept of PANCHAMAHABHUTAS (five elements)
Understand concept of dosha dhatu,mala & body constitution
- Concept of TRIDOSH (vital energies) and TRIGUNA
- Concept of DHATU (body tisssues) and MALA (waste products)
- Concept of PRAKRUTI (body constitution analysis
Learning 15 major ayurveda healing herbs and superfoods in detail
- Useful for healthy living
- Useful to restore beauty (eg skin, hair, etc)
- Plants useful in Rejuvenation
Yoga for Health in 8 major health issues
- Understanding the practical applications of asana and pranayam to heal the diseases and restore health
Concept of AGNI (digestive fire)
- An important factor of digestion and metabolism in our body
AMA (Biological Toxins)
- Toxic, disease causing substance formed as a result of impaired agni
Basic principles of Ayurvedic dietetics & nutrition
- Definition of ahar(diet)
- Eight factors determining the utility food
- Time of taking diet
- Quantity of food to be taken
- Rules and regulation related to diet
Diet & nutrition according to your body constitution & Dosha Imbalance
Yogic diet-Satavic, Rajasic & tamasic food
Diet & food according to six healing taste
- 7:00 am - 8:00 am : Pranayama and asana
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am : Breakfast
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am : Yoga for health class
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am : Herbs and foods
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm : Meditation
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm : Ayurveda
- 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm : Self study
Ayurveda & Meditation Retreat - EURO 900
Early Bird 800 Euro if booked two months in advance.
- Ayurveda & Meditation TTC Fees
- 9 Nights 10 Days Accommodation
- 3 Meals a Day
- Kriya Set
✔ €100 DISCOUNT if booked two months in advance.
✔ ACCOMMODATION & FOOD included - Ayurveda and Meditation TTC
- Shiva Shakti Yoga School is located at the Patnem Beach, South Goa.
- The school is a beautiful property located on the beach overlooking the majestic Arabian Sea.
- Equipped with all the necessary amenities the resort boasts cozy cottages, a kitchen, a restaurant, a dining area for students and 3 yoga shalas.
- Our center is a private premises with secured surrounding.
- All the beach cottages have mosquito nets and a attached toilet.
- All students expected to check in on 26th December 2019 before 02:00 PM
- Checkout on 1st January 2020 at 10:00 AM
- We serve 3 wholesome vegetarian meals (Indian cuisine)
- On opening day only dinner will be served
- On closing day only breakfast will be served
- Drinking water is available for free for the students.
The Yoga Shala
Yoga Retreat Trainers
Grishma was born and raised up in Goa, India. Being a Goan her fond for nature comes naturally. As she grew up her love for Indian home remedies and Ayurveda got intense and she decided to make her career in the field of Ayurveda and Yoga. Her teaching technique is novel with personal support to each and every student. With Grishma you'll learn about anatomy and how it applies to Yoga poses.
Vishwajeet Singh was born Haridwar and later moved to Rishikesh during his teenage. He belongs to Gayatri Parivar (a community formed by saints and spiritual guides) that involved him in many spiritual practices from his early childhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who else can eligible for this course?
Any level of practitioner beginner to advanced level are welcome to join the course Ayurveda and Medical TTC
I’m new to yoga and ayurveda. is the course good choice for me?
Yes it is. Most Welcome! we are teaching from the basic to advance
What are the benifits of Ayurveda and Meditation Course in Goa?
- Gain knowledge of Yoga and ayurveda to improve your lifestyle
- To bring balance and healing in your life
- To develop a healthy lifestyle for a healthy living for themselves and others
- Make the best use of your valuable knowledge that your gained here
- To make you learn and Understand the principles of Ayurveda, concept of dosha & body constitution
- Meet beautiful group of yogis from different places
What should I wear?
You should wear something which makes you comfortable
How much yoga or ayurveda experience do I need?
There are no prerequisites to this course. It is open to anyone with a new in Ayurveda or advance Yoga practice.