200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa
Greetings !!!Shiva Shakti Yoga
welcomes all the seekers interested in learning Hatha Yoga
through the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa
(Yoga Alliance RYT
) at Patnem Beach
, India. (We are at a new location from this season 2017.)
The 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Goa offered by Shiva Shakti Yoga provides a great foundation for seekers
from across the globe to begin, progress and attain perfection
in their practice of Hatha Yoga
. The course in itself is a unique opportunity for the seekers
to be introduced to the most ancient form
by the teachers who have learned it the traditional way from yogis
. The course is designed and executed to suit the requirements of seekers
who have just begun
the practice of yoga
as well as for the seekers
who have been practicing yoga for a while.
Goa is a state in Western India with a coastline along the Arabic Sea. In the ancient spiritual texts
there is a mention of ‘Samudra Manthan
’ meaning ‘Churning of Sea
’ from which Dhanvantari
emerged with a pot that contained ‘amrita’ – the nectar of immortality
. In reality this nectar is the ‘nectar of knowledge’
the true knowledge of self
and hatha yoga
is the path to realize the self
. Being in the lap of the Sea the energies in Goa are a blessing for the seekers in their quest to enrich their lives with the knowledge of Hatha Yoga
and be Enlightened
The course is designed in accordance
with the standards
set by Yog Alliance. We have ensured that all the traditional methods of teaching
as well as the ancient values of learning yoga
are passed on to the seekers
who complete the 200 hours Teacher Training Course
with us.200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course syllabus consists of:
- Hatha Yoga – origin and significance
- Asana (Hatha Form)
- Benefits of performing Asana
- Asana Alignment
- Mantra Chanting
- Philosophy – Patanjali Yog Sutra
- Philosophy – Paths of Yoga
- Philosophy – Chakra and Nadis
- Philosophy – Introduction to Bhakti Yog and Karma Yog
- Practical Experience – Bhakti Yog and Karma Yog
- Insight into Yoga Anatomy
- Developing Teaching Skills and Techniques, Planning of Yog Classes and Yoga Retreats
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa – Course Details
Our course is designed basis the standards provided by yoga alliance. Since we have integrated the traditional method of teaching to the standards of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa, the course will give you the best of training to be a Yoga Teacher and deepen the knowledge of yoga.
Techniques, Training and Practice
- Hatha yoga asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation
- Training on techniques
- Guided practice of asana techniques
- Teaching skills such as group dynamics and planning of class
- Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting
- Teaching styles
Anatomy and Physiology
- Human physical anatomy and physiology
- Chakras and Nadis
- Study of asana and pranayama of our body
- The study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts (such as the Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika or Bhagavad Gita or Ashtanga Yoga)
- Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community
- Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others (seva)
- 06:00 am to 06:30 am – Bhakti Karma Yog
- 06:30 am to 07:00 am – Cleansing Kriyas
- 07:00 am to 08:00 am – Pranayam, Mudra and Bandha
- 08:00 am to 08:45 am – Tea & Breakfast
- 08:45 am to 10:45 am – Asana
- 10:45 am to 11:00 am – Break
- 11:00 am to 12:00 pm – Anatomy and Physiology
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm – Mantra Chanting
- 12:30 pm to 02:00 pm – Lunch & Rest
- 02:00 pm to 03:00 pm – Philosophy
- 03:00 pm to 03:30 pm – Meditation
- 03:30 pm to 03:45 pm – Break
- 03:45 pm to 05:45 pm – Alignment and Teaching Methodology
- 05:45 pm to 07:15 pm – Break
- 07:15 pm to 08:30 pm – Dinner
- 08:30 pm to 09:30 pm – Self Study
- 18% GST applicable. It may vary if government policy or taxation change
- All payments to be transferred to Shiva Shakti Yoga Pvt Ltd through bank transfer.
- We suggest you to use transferwise.com which is a easy ,safe and hassle free online payment mode with minimum charges (suggested to us by our students)
- If you are doing a bank transfer from your bank please mail us the TT copy
- Yoga is for one and all; hence we invite each and everyone who wishes to be a part of this blissful journey of 200 hours Teacher Training Course
- The course is open for beginners as well as for seekers who have been practicing yoga for a while and fall under the advanced category
- 22 Days and 21 Nights is the duration of the course
- Every 7th day of the course is a holiday
Yoga Alliance Accreditation
Shiva Shakti Yoga is affiliated to all major Yoga Alliance organisations
Yoga Alliance International
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Fees
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa, India
21 nights & 22 days
INR100,000 ($1500 Approx.) Plus 18% GST on Package Cost
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training 2017 – 2018 Calender
|Oct 01, 2017 - Oct 22, 2017
|Oct 24, 2017 - Nov 13, 2017
|Nov 15, 2017 - Dec 06, 2017
|Dec 08, 2017 - Dec 29, 2017
|Jan 02, 2018 - Jan 23, 2018
|Jan 25, 2018 - Feb 15, 2018
|Feb 17, 2018 - Mar 10, 2018
|Mar 12, 2018 - Apr 02, 2018
|Apr 04, 2018 - Apr 25, 2018
|Apr 27, 2018 - May 18, 2018
Why teacher training course at Shiva Shakti Yoga is different?
- Shiva Shakti Yoga is a traditional school and we believe in just following the ancient tradition as it is
- Our curriculum is based on traditional practice and techniques
- Our course is based on Hatha Yog Pradipika, Patanjali Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita
- All our teacher come from a tradition background of yoga and have deep knowledge and experience in teaching traditional Hatha Yoga
- At shiva Shakti Yoga we practice yoga to be physically fit, mentally strong, emotionally balanced and spiritually enhanced
- We believe in limited small group size to give maximum personal attention to all students
How to apply for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa
- Once you fill in the APPLICATION FORM for teacher training course you will receive a email from us within 48 hours of submission of your form
- After you get the confirmation mail you have to make a advance payment of INR 24000. Details of the account will be mailed to you
- Remaining course fee is to be made 1 week before starting of the course date
- Course fee is non transferable and non refundable. In case of any cancellation we can re schedule your admission to any TTC within 1 year of registration
- Please write to us in case you have a query or need specific information at email@example.com
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa – FAQ
What yoga styles do you teach?
In 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa Course – we teach traditional Hatha yoga. Hatha yoga is the core form of yoga with practice of asana, pranayama, mudra and bandha with Yoga Philosophy.
What subjects are taught in 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa?
Asana, Pranayama intense practice, Anatomy, Philosophy, Mantra Chant, Meditation,Teaching skills and alignment and adjustment.
Who can Join the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa?
Anyone who wishes to join this course from a beginner to an advance practitioner can join this course.
What is the type of accommodation for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa?
Single room accommodation with attached toilets.
What food is served at Shiva Shakti Yoga?
We serve healthy Indian Veg Food.
How to Join the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa?
Select the course with center (Location) and fill the application form. You will get a revert within 24 hours . You will receive Student travel Guide which will give you the details on travel, accommodation, food and etc.
What is Student Travel Guide?
Student Travel Guide is a document which a student receives after filling the application form. It is a detailed document which helps the student with all necessary information about course and required preparations, How to Travel, Visa, About Location, Accommodation and other important details for the course.
Which yoga alliance are you affiliated to?
Shiva Shakti Yoga and the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa is Affiliated to Yoga alliance USA, Yoga Alliance Professionals and Yoga alliance International.
What is the Profile of teachers at Shiva Shakti Yoga School?
We have one of the best Indian Yoga Teachers Team for our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa Course with Strong educational background in Yoga with good teaching experience.
Would I be able to start my own Yoga school or Studio after completing the course?
Yes. Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa course provides you the training to be a Yoga teacher. You can start your own Studio or Private classes. Shiva Shakti Yoga also assists you with Personal support to set a class or retreat.
If I wish to talk to someone whom do I speak to?
You can Chat online or contact on Skype ID ShivaShaktiyoga or write a email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9168333647
- Course fee is non transferable and non refundable. In case of any cancellation we can re schedule your admission to any TTC within 1 year of registration.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa – Post Training Support
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa – Post Training Support
- Support in registration with Yoga alliance
- We help our students plan their class, retreat or personal sessions